It is the annual Feeding Tube Awareness Week! A time for people to share a bit about their journey as “Tubie Families” and not only educate those outside of our community, but support those within our community who are still navigating their way with a tube fed child. Danielle, our guest hostess, joins Suz to talk about their experiences with feeding tubes today!
Topics we talked about that you do not want to miss:
- Fears and anxiety about getting a tube
- The first time it was pulled
- Tips and Tricks
- Feeding tube myths and the truths
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- For more information on feed tubes: www.feedingtubeawareness.org
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Catch up with Suz: @suzgeoghegan on insta
- See what Diane is up to: @diane.kay.erdman on insta
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories from other members of our medical and disabled community.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!