Last week we met Meredith and learned about her family of four children, two of which have disabilities. Today Meredith is talking about her journey as a special needs mom who is also homeschooling her kids.
Topics we talked about that you do not want to miss:
- Making the decision to homeschool
- Support for special education homeschooling
- Charlotte Mason and the feast
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Catch up with Suz: @suzgeoghegan on insta
- See what Diane is up to: @diane.kay.erdman on insta
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories from other members of our medical and disabled community.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!