Meredith is a mom of four children, including one who has cerebral palsy and another who has down syndrome. Today’s episode was as if two new mom friends sat down and had coffee together. We bonded over things like medical trauma and PTSD, chatted about life receiving heavy news over the phone, and marveled in the beauty that this chaotic life still gives us. Topics we talked about that you do not want to miss:
- Receiving a Down Syndrome diagnosis over the phone
- Adjusting as a family with two disabled children
- ICU Trauma + PTSD
- What it’s like being a military family far from home
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Catch up with Suz: @suzgeoghegan on insta
- See what Diane is up to: @diane.kay.erdman on insta
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories from other members of our medical and disabled community.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!