Today Aubree joins us as we all talk about what “re-entry” looks like for our immunocompromised, medically complex families as COVID precautions are rolling back and the world is returning to some form of normal.
Topics we talked about that you do not want to miss:
- How our family has been affected
- Post-Pandemic anxieties
- Empathy, compassion and respect
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- For more information on feed tubes: www.feedingtubeawareness.org
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Catch up with Suz: @suzgeoghegan on insta
- See what Diane is up to: @diane.kay.erdman on insta
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories from other members of our medical and disabled community.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!