Sarah is stepping in as a guest co-hostess this week to talk with Suz about anticipatory grief. Both of these mamas have two children with life threatening diseases. Both mamas are incredibly open and honest about a form of grief that is rarely discussed.
Topics we talked about that you do not want to miss:
- Balancing fear and hope
- Grief paired with mom-guilt
- Symptoms of Anticipatory Grief: fear, anxiety, rehearsal of death
- Anticipatory grief vs. Grief after loss
- Social Media
- Coping with anticipatory grief
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- For more information on feed tubes: www.feedingtubeawareness.org
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Catch up with Suz: @suzgeoghegan on insta
- See what Diane is up to: @diane.kay.erdman on insta
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories from other members of our medical and disabled community.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!