Today we are chatting with Catherine, a pediatric speech-language pathologist. She is one of the most loving and passionate people you will ever chat with and as two moms we are thrilled to hear her perspective from the other side of the therapy sessions.
Topics we talked about that you do not want to miss:
- What is speech therapy and what role does an ST have in pediatrics?
- Power of the Pause!
- Communication isn’t only verbal
- The relationship with your child’s therapist
- Teaching our children about differences
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!