YOU give us hope and we are incredibly grateful for the support you have given us. At the end of every episode we ask our guests “What gives you hope?” but not today! Today we are getting ready for Thanksgiving! Earlier this month we asked you to call the When Autumn Comes Hotline and tell us what you are grateful for. In this episode you will hear what people all over the country are grateful for this Thanksgiving. Many thanks to everyone who took time from their busy lives to call and to be part of this episode. Happy Thanksgiving y’all!
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Catch up with Suz: @suzgeoghegan on insta
- See what Diane is up to: @diane.kay.erdman on insta
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!