Thank you for your understanding as we have taken a break from WAC. As most of you know, Susan’s daughter Lorelei earned her angel wings last week. Today, in a raw and unedited conversation, Susan is opening up her heart and talking about Lorelei’s passing. We will return when our hearts are ready, with more interviews. In the meantime, join us on Facebook as we celebrate sweet Lorelei.
You can listen to this episode wherever you prefer to find podcasts. We recommend Apple Podcasts or Spotify. OR you can listen directly from our website here:
Links and resources:
- Visit the Friday’s With Lorelei facebook page for funeral updates: www.facebook.com/FridaysWithLorelei
- Connect with Suz on insta: http://instagram.com/SuzGeoghegan
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!