September is NICU Awareness Month so this month we wanted to showcase a journey that involved the NICU. Today Georgette talks about her son’s grand entrance, their NICU experience and how her faith carried her through it. She opens up about when she was vulnerable and begged her community to pray for her son.
Convos we shared that you can’t miss:
- Coffin Siris Syndrome
- Benjamin’s grand entrance and the NICU
- Be a medical consumer
- Using your community to give you strength
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- Connect with Georgette on Facebook
- Order her book Arrival of the Warrior Prince
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!