After some time off, we are back! Suz and Di are dusting off their microphones and are so excited to get back to work on the When Autumn Comes podcast. Today we share the changes that you will be seeing for WAC and then we chat about hope. Because what is hope when things do not go the way you envisioned?
Convos we shared that you can’t miss:
- Where WAC is going and the new schedule
- What is hope when so much has been taken?
- Drop it like it’s hot…
You can listen to this episode (and all When Autumn Comes episodes) wherever you prefer to find your podcasts… we recommend Apple Podcast or Spotify but you have a ton of options. OR you can stream it directly from our website right here:
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!