Today we are sharing a conversation that Diane and I recorded on a whim after a friend sent a text about her mixed emotions about her daughter’s recent IEP meeting. We chat about struggles with the school system, home based schooling, navigating medically complex children while navigating the school process and… well, germs. This episode was recorded late in June 2021, two weeks before Lorelei died. There are things that were said may be hard from some people to listen to, as it’s almost haunting now, knowing what happened.
Topics we talked about that you do not want to miss:
- All the feels at the IEP meetings
- Seeing it in writing
- All the feels with home based school
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode (and all WAC episodes) wherever you prefer to stream podcasts. We recommend Apple Podcast or Spotify but there are plenty to choose from. OR you can listen here:
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!