Trauma. Grief. Heartache. I know so many of us face these things on a daily basis. Today’s story is no different. Years into her journey, Jen is able to share details of her family, specifically of her two boys Carter and Silas. Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis tragically changed life as Jen knew it, forever.
Topics we talked about that you do not want to miss:
- Carter and an “ear infection”
- Silas born at 30 weeks
- Deja vu, fighting for Silas’ life
- Going from a typical healthy child to a disabled child in four months
- Losing 99% of your son
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Catch up with Suz: @suzgeoghegan on insta
- See what Diane is up to: @diane.kay.erdman on insta
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!