Meet Leah: She is articulate, creative, passionate and relatable to so many of us. Today we share a candid, engaging conversation between three moms. Leah has faced the ups and downs as a mom of three and she openly talks about it with us today. Leah’s daughter, Jordan, has a rare chromosomal disorder called Cri Du Chat. She has twin boys, Oliver and Austin, who also contributed to her “medical motherhood” resume. Leah is the definition of empathy, kindness and advocacy. Her latest book, Loving You Big, is available for pre-order.
Convos we shared that you can’t miss:
- The breaking point for mama
- Power in communication and choices
- Changing the narrative of disability
- Bringing the world in
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- Connect with Leah www.lovingyoubig.com or on social @lovingyoubig
- Pre-Order Leah’s latest book (because THIS is an author’s love language)
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!