Far from a traditional When Autumn Comes episode, but today, Susan shares the eulogy she wrote and read at Lorelei’s Celebration of Life on 7.20.21. Lorelei taught the world so many things, but here are just 15 Lessons she taught her mama.
You can listen to this episode wherever you find your podcasts (like Apple Podcasts or Spotify) or you can stream it directly here:
Links and resources:
- Visit the Friday’s With Lorelei facebook page for updates on the family: www.facebook.com/FridaysWithLorelei
- Connect with Suz on insta: http://instagram.com/SuzGeoghegan
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!