Meet Megan! She is a sister with a lot of siblings, three of which are disabled. We are pretty sure Megan is a unicorn example of a sister but we are hopeful there are more out there like her. Megan is real and honest with us, explaining why she feels more comfortable with the disabled community, how she acts as many roles for her siblings and how she faces grief after losing her sister.
Topics we talked about that you do not want to miss:
- Born into a family with disabled siblings
- Unexpectedly losing her sister
- Grief on so many levels
- One on one time with parents
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- Follow Megan on instagram: @mmcharlotte_
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!