Grief journeys are different for everyone. Whether you are grieving the loss of a loved one, grieving the news of a diagnosis, grieving a life path you didn’t expect, or watching someone you love experience grief… this episode is for you. Today’s guest Anne is a chaplain and bereavement coordinator. She facilitates today’s conversation to help normalize the discussion of grief. Susan gives us insight into the questions we have all been wondering in hopes of bringing others comfort and helping people know what to say.
Convos we shared that you can’t miss:
- Grief assumptions and expectations
- Let’s normalize talking about grief
- There is no social script for helping a family with chronically ill or disabled children
- Walk with them even if you’re uncomfortable
- A day at the beach
Where to Listen:
You can listen to this episode wherever you find your podcasts (like Apple Podcast or Spotify). While you are there, please rate and review us!
You can also stream the episode directly from this site:
Links and resources:
- Follow Susan on instagram: www.instagram.com/suzgeoghegan
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!