This ride y’all… it’s a crazy one. A lot of us somehow ended up on a path we never expected to be on. It can be dark and cold, scary and lonely. But it can also be bright and warm, encouraging and friendly. Today Suz and Diane talk about the unexpected joys and gratitude they have as moms of disabled children.
Convos we shared that you can’t miss:
- Slowing down, being present
- Experiences and opportunities
Where to listen:
You can listen to this episode, and all episodes, of the When Autumn Comes Podcast on platforms such as Apple Podcast or Spotify. You can also stream every episode here on our website!
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Join the WAC Society to talk about all things pod related: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesSociety
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Catch up with Suz: @suzgeoghegan on insta
- See what Diane is up to: @diane.kay.erdman on insta
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!