Today’s guest is our first, non-special needs mom guest. Dr Sammy Vergano is a geneticist at the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters. She is here to offer moms like us a candid conversation about life working with rare kiddos.
Topics we talked about that you do not want to miss:
- Geneticist vs Genetic Counselor
- Delivering news and practicing medicine
- Just because they are rare doesn’t mean they are wrong
You can listen to this episode wherever you find your pods (like Apple Podcast or Spotify) or you can stream it here:
Links and resources:
- Dr Vergano works closely with the Coffin-Siris Foundation. Read more about them here: https://www.coffinsiris.org/
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhenAutumnComesPodcast
- Follow us on Instagram: @WhenAutumnComesPodcast
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on our upcoming stories of medical and special needs parenting from families like yours.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and a review! Thank You!